Cancer is a relatively modern disease. Two hundred years ago, it affected 1 in 9000 people. Today, it affects 1 in 2 or 3. That’s quite an increase!
When dealing with cancer, either for yourself or a loved one, please remember to be an advocate for your own health. Do your research and follow your instincts. Chemotherapy and radiation are very hard on the body—especially when the body is already dealing with a potentially life-threatening disease. There are some people who believe that many times a person with cancer survives in spite of chemotherapy and radiation, not because of it! Recovering from cancer will require definite lifestyle changes and decreasing toxins in the body. J.H. Tilden, MD, is quoted as saying, “After 20 years of working in both medicine and surgery I realized that medicine is one of the greatest illusions of civilization and that selling cures without changing habits is one of the most profitable businesses of our time.”
Cancer cures that actually work have two things in common: they address toxicity (both internal and external) and they address deficiencies. Cancerous tumors grow in response to toxicity. The tumor helps contain the poisons that are trying to kill us. It is best cured if we remove the source if the toxicity. It’s also important to note that cancer cells hate oxygen. Increasing oxygenation helps resolve cancer.
Forum Health Valparaiso utilizes many natural therapies to help rid the body of cancer and speed the healing process. These include:
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (or UBI) – This IV therapy kills viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that can infect the body and increases the effectiveness of our body’s own immune system.
- IV’s to add nutritional support – We can intensify nutritional reserves and strengthen the immune system by delivering potent vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants via IV, especially if the patient is having a hard time consuming enough nutrients on their own. Meyer’s cocktails, high dose vitamin C drips, glutathione, and others are highly effective. Also, patients should make sure they are consuming natural, organic, clean food and avoiding GMOs.
- Chelation – This is another IV therapy geared at eliminating toxic heavy metals from the body, including lead, copper mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and others. We are exposed to heavy metals through a variety of sources in our daily lives through our work, food, and even vaccines.
- Allergy Relief Therapy – This therapy detoxifies, rebuilds our immune system, increases nutritional absorption, and even helps with emotional blockages. This is an all-encompassing therapy appropriate for all age groups.
- Rife technology – Rife is a frequency generator that delivers frequencies to the body that destroys cancer cells without damaging any surrounding tissue. There are many programs built in the Rife machine that are specific to various forms of cancer. There is also a footbath used with Rife that helps pull toxins from the body.
- Bioenergetic therapies and Acupuncture – These therapies help restabilize and balance the energy lines in the body, enabling the body to regain full functioning in a free-flowing system of energy.
Any cancer diagnosis should be seen as a warning that something in the body needs correcting. The most effective, gentle, and safe cancer treatments seek to detoxify the body, cleanse, strengthen, rebalance, de-stress, and nourish the cells, tissues, organs, and systems.
Here are some additional helpful guidelines:
- View the video, “Healing Cancer from the Inside Out.” It includes excellent information on the business and medical treatment of cancer.
- Address dental issues immediately with a holistic dentist. Remove silver fillings and root canals.
- Stop using toxic chemicals. Avoid anything with parabens, pesticides, petroleum, phthalates, sulfates, propylene glycol, artificial fragrances or colors, fluoride, aluminum, and basically anything you can’t pronounce!
- Stop smoking.
- Undergo a detoxification regimen for a respected source.
- Avoid radiation that causes inflammation such as cell phones next to your head or body, electric blankets, microwaves, x-rays, mammograms, or other sources of EMFs. Limit EMF exposure while you are sleeping.
- Promote emotional healing and stress relief, such as meditation, hypnotherapy, and physical exercise.
- Avoid prescription drugs and vaccines.
- Make sure you have at least One bowel movement daily.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes and bras with underwires that can occlude lymph drainage.
- See a chiropractor regularly to correct structural subluxations that contribute to chronic inflammation.
- Drink half your body weight in water daily.
- Avoid statin drugs as low cholesterol is linked to cancer, pain, and depression.
- Consult a nutritionist to ensure your diet is well-rounded and nutritionally sound.
For more information on fighting cancer naturally or for more information on any of the therapies above, visit your practitioners at Forum Health in Valparaiso. We offer free half-hour consults to help get you started. We look forward to working with you!
Renee’ Kimberling, ND, RN, CNHP