The future of Erectile Dysfunction treatment.
Improve your erections and sexual performance with this revolutionary erectile dysfunction treatment.
Inability to get or keep an erection can cause men to feel embarrassment and anxiety. You’re not alone, and you don’t have to accept it.
An option for healthy men of all ages, the revolutionary GAINSWave therapy uses low-intensity sound waves to enhance male sex drive and performance. This is an extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) protocol that gets to the root cause of many penis-related issues: poor blood flow.
GAINSWave has several advantages over similar treatments:
- All-natural, noninvasive procedure — requiring no drugs or surgery
- Easy and comfortable in-office sessions taking just 20–30 minutes
- No major side effects, with zero or minimal recovery time
- Safe for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Peace of mind knowing protocols and equipment are standardized
How does it work?
GAINSWave therapy uses high-frequency, low-intensity shockwaves to cause microtrauma to tissue and arteries. This kickstarts your body’s natural healing process.
The goal is to repair and reopen blood vessels, dissolve micro-plaque buildup that’s clogging arteries, and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve tissue. Ultimately, these outcomes invigorate blood flow to the penis.
Men report benefits lasting as long as 2–3 years:
- Enhanced sex drive and libido
- More spontaneous erections
- Harder and longer-lasting erections
- Increased sensation in the penis
- More intense orgasms
GAINSWave works best for men with inflow problems because of bad arteries — especially those in midlife transition who are just starting to notice issues. But clogged arteries aren’t just a problem for older men; most guys in their 30s have some degree of blockage. The worse your health, the worse those blockages might be.
Skip surgery for Peyronie’s disease.
Peyronie’s disease (PD) can be painful, limiting, and embarrassing. Sex with this condition is difficult — sometimes even impossible. Marked by curvature of the erect penis, PD affects more than 1 in 20 men ages 40–70.1
Until recently, men with PD have had limited options — from expensive injections to invasive surgery that shortens the penis.
With GAINSWave, we can address the root cause without surgery. Forum Health uses the innovative GAINSWave protocol to break apart buildup of fibrous scar tissue. This allows for new blood vessels, increased blood flow, and diminished curvature.
Studies on shockwave therapy have found that it could be:
- A safe, efficient, and minimally invasive option for PD2
- Beneficial for refractory pain and plaque size reduction3
- Safe and moderately effective for curvature and pain4
Forum Health takes a comprehensive approach to PD. We complement GAINSWave with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and medication for high blood pressure.
Shockwave therapy has a success rate greater than 75% for vascular-related dysfunction — based on more than 40 clinical studies.5
We talked GAINSWave on The Doctors.
Hear how Forum Health’s Dr. Paul Savage used GAINSWave to help 50-year-old Jason stop taking ED pills — while increasing confidence and intimacy.
Why Forum Health?
Forum Health takes an integrative approach to men’s sexual health. Our experienced providers will listen to your concerns, perform advanced diagnostic testing, and dig deep to find the underlying causes.
We look at lifestyle factors like diet, stress, fitness, and sleep. Through our supplement brand Inwell Biosciences, we have access to physician-grade nutritional products that might help you achieve better erections, libido, and heart health.
Not just a GAINSWave clinic, we explore the full range of treatment options. We can bolster therapy with strategic Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) injections. To address low testosterone, we offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
We use a GAINSWave protocol designed to optimize safety, efficacy, and results.
Improve your erections and sexual performance — painlessly and confidently.
Schedule your GAINSWave therapy today.
Or, fill out the form to schedule a free consultation.
Individual results vary and are not guaranteed.
1. Urology Care Foundation, “What is Peyronie’s Disease?” urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/peyronies-disease.
2. Marina di Mauro et al., “Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy in Peyronie’s Disease: Clinical Efficacy and Safety from a Single-Arm Observational Study,” World Journal of Men’s Health, September 2019.
3. Jordan R. Krieger et al., “Shockwave Therapy in the Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease,” Sexual Medicine Reviews, March 2019.
4. Eric Chung, “Peyronie’s Disease and Low Intensity Shock Wave Therapy: Clinical Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction Rate in an Open-Label Single Arm Prospective Study in Australian Men,” Korean Journal of Urology, November 2015.
5. GAINSWave, “Clinical Research,” gainswave.com/clinical-research.